Thursday, February 25, 2010

You Capture: Shapes

The theme for this week over at I Should Be Folding Laundry is shapes. Well, each and every day this week, I thought about snapping a few pictures of some shapes around the house. And each and every day this week, I did not. We've been battling a nasty virus in our house for the last week and a half. And to be quite honest, I just did not have the energy. So I will just consider this a bit of a rewind post. ;)

These are a few shots from a summer or two ago. Nothing is better than a boy and his dog. :) And bubbles just added to the fun! 


Tucker loves to chase the bubbles whenever the kids pull them out. It's funny to me that he never gets discouraged when the bubbles disappear each and every time he "catches" them.


Go over and see check out the other You Capture's!!
Photobucket

16 comments:

ohabbyreally said...

These are great. I especially like the first shot and the wibbly, wobbly bubbles shapes.

alita said...

the puppy dog eating the bubble is so adorable. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

jaime said...

I love the bubble photos. It makes me long for spring/summertime

sdwaard said...

Love that the dog is popping bubbles with his teeth!

WackyMummy said...

Great capture of bubbles. I love the last one! I wonder if he liked the taste?

Riding the Roller Coaster said...

GREAT You Capture pics!

Lisa said...

That last photo is awesome! Great timing to get it just before the dog "ate" the bubble.

busygirl said...

i love that last photo of your dog eating the bubble - he probably had a bad taste in his mouth after that one!!

Alysha Gray said...

Love the bubble shots!!!

Happy Thursday

~Alysha (Supermom)

Upstatemomof3 said...

Oh that last picture is priceless!! Those pictures totally make me long for summer. Said from my couch as I stare at the snow that is really coming down out there.

tinycandi said...

Wow. I LOVE these photos! Awesome job!

ToadMama said...

They're all good, but the first is my favorite. For the wobbly shapes and cool background.

Bunch of Barrons said...

Love these...great shots. So cute! :)

thesweetlife said...

That last shot is AWESOME. Summer....come quick.

Lena said...

Great shots, especially the last one!
Bubbles are so much fun.

CJ said...

Aww..cute pictures, and shapes too. Loved them. :)