Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You capture: Kisses

This week over at I Should Be Folding Laundry, the theme for You Capture is Kisses. Our dog, Tucker, has a bit of OCD. He suffers from OLD (aka obsessive licking disorder) and it drives me batty. I'm not a fan of the slobber. But for this challenge, I told him to go give my daughter some kisses and he obliged. He's a good like that.



Again, I used some PS Actions. The two used today were from The Pioneer Woman. I like her actions. I especially like the start over action, makes it so much easier to, well, start over! The action in the first photo is Old West. It's my favorite one. And the second action is vintage. Another favorite. Both are tweaked to my liking.


For more captures, head over to visit Beth @ I Should Be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket

18 comments:

Cathy said...

Slobbery dog kisses are the best!

Saj said...

I love your captures! I can just hear her giggles!

Kirsten said...

Love doggie kisses!

Alysha Gray said...

I think those have got to be my second favorite type of kiss! :)

ohabbyreally said...

Those are great, and I really like the second action.

Megryansmom said...

You daughter doesn't seem to mind the slobber.

MCH said...

I love animal kisses!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Love this kiss!

alita said...

This pictures just has JOYFUL written all over it!

Melissa said...

love your kisses!!!

Bunch of Barrons said...

These are great...cute photos!

Riding the Roller Coaster said...

Precious pictures! Makes me wish I had a dog.

Lyndsay said...

LOL... great shots!

Colleen said...

I love her face as she gets all of that puppy lovin.

Life with Kaishon said...

That is a fantastic picture. I LOVE it! Seriously love it. What a great kiss to have captured : ) Perfection!

WackyMummy said...

Nice effects. =)

april said...

Great shots! And love dog kisses! Just not on me!

ToadMama said...

The first shot is my favorite kiss shot so far!