Thursday, January 7, 2010

You Capture: Year In Review

You Capture is back for the New Year! This week's challenge is Year In Review- posting your favorite pictures of 09. Here are just a few of my favorite photos. As I looked through all my photos from 09, I was reminded that it was a good year. :)

Cameron being cheesey.


Kelsey looking older than she should. Why do kids have to grow up on us?


My sweet sweet baby niece, Brooke. Isn't she adorable?


This horse has a name, I just do not know it.


I love this shot of Abe from our trip to DC.


Kelsey pulling a face on the carousel in Central Park on our trip to NYC.

Cameron running along the rocks in Central Park in NYC.

Visit Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry and see all the other participants in the You Capture challenge!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Grace Suzanne said...

Love the one of your niece!

Tonya said...

Love the one in Central Park. It really captures a feeling of the joy of freedom.

Colleen said...

Wonderful pictures!

Life with Kaishon said...

Wow. I love your pictures. Your year looks like it had tons of special moments. Very cool! I am so glad you captured all of those events. Especially your niece : ) Isn't DC the best? I love that place! : )

Jessi said...

Great shots. I love the carousel one..funny. :)