Thursday, January 28, 2010

You Capture: Color

The You Capture challenge this week was color. Color in January is almost unheard of in Ontario. It's so bleak and just plain old blah! So I ended up just snapping some quick shots of colorful things in our house. Of course, I was in a rush, so they aren't even interesting items. :)

My daughter's netbook case. Pink is a favorite color amongst the 12yr old set.

Red is our accent color in our living room. This little display item sits on our bookshelf. It's simple, yet appealing.

And that's it. That's all I've got this week. It's been one of those weeks at our house where it seems like there is so much to do and no time to do it.

Check out Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry to see more You Capture participants.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

Love the pink! One of my favorite colors. :)

Kirsten said...

I'm not a big fan of pink but with three girls I can finally appreciate it's pinkness!

Melissa said...

I love the red balls in the bowl!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful color!

Colleen said...

I love red accents!

ohabbyreally said...

I really like the seond one. All of the different textures and shades make it really interesting.

Saj said...

I love that bowl with the red accents. It's our accent color in our living room, and now I want to find something similar to that for my house!

Sarah Jones said...

Those things in your bowl are real cool. I love a pop of red!! (And I am a girl, so pink is pretty high up there too!)

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

I must say I love the pink too!

Lena said...

Hooray for red! I can't wait till we move because red will be our accent color as well, and I'm absolutely nuts about it.
Great shots, thanks for the color therapy! =)

WackyMummy said...

That red display is beautiful. =)