Thursday, September 24, 2009

You Capture: Happiness



Happiness is being an auntie for the first time. And what baby does not bring happiness to those around it?? This is my beautiful niece. She has brought much happiness to our family over the last 6 weeks. Of course, my own children bring me unlimited happiness on a daily basis, but they also hide when I bring out the camera. Do you think they are trying to tell me something??? ;)

Check out the other submissions to You Capture over at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Lorena said...

Oh Geez, this photo is just Pure Beauty! =) I love it so much, the color and the presence of this bundle of peaceful joy makes it amazing! =)

Andrea @ The Train to Crazy said...

What a precious baby!!

livinginagirlsworld said...

Babies do seem to bring out the warm fuzzies. She is adorable...and now you have a new subject to capture!

Krista said...

Oh my! So beautiful!

oddpeterson said...

I love it!

~Mendie~ said...

Congrats Auntie!

Alysha Gray said...

Congratulations Auntie... Babies always bring so much happiness! Great shot!

Elaine A. said...

Oh yes, new babies bring such a fresh perspective and of course, sheer HAPPINESS! Beautiful photo...