Friday, August 21, 2009

Old Photos

My husband's OCD tendencies were in full swing the last few days. He organized all my photos on my laptop. Then backed them up. What a nice guy. I bet he feels better now.

In doing so, I was able to click on a date and viola there were the photos! Woot. So I was just looking back through some older photos of the kids.

Both of these photos really capture my kids personalities. Kelsey has always been our more serious child. She over analyzes everything. She is cautious by nature and getting her to step outside her comfort zone is always a great feat for us. To the outsider it would seem she is a quiet child- but that is not the case at all once she is comfortable around you. Some nights I wonder if her jaw hurts when she goes to bed because I swear she did not stop talking all day long! This photo is from December 2007.


And then there is Cameron. He doesn't have a shy bone in his body. He is all boy, and possibly a bit of a devil?? ;) He is trouble with a capital T at times. But he is a riot. And keeps us laughing constantly. Actually, both of the kids have wonderful senses of humor. He's a charmer. And is a mama's boy. And those eyes? They kill me! I mean how can you resist this face?? This photo is from January 2008.

0 comments: