Thursday, July 9, 2009

You Capture: 4th of July & Food

Ok- So I'm stretching the theme here. We are in Canada, so we don't celebrate the 4th of July. We do have Canada Day, but ours was a small celebration and not very photo-worthy. So here are the food photos I took that week. ;) And I can finally join in the challenge again now that my laptop is back up and running! Woot!


These cupcakes were made in honor of one of my sister in laws. She is expecting a baby girl in August! WooHoo! My other sister in law made these for her baby shower.


Both of these photos are of our bbq chicken pizza. It is one of our most favorite summer dinners. So easy and so tasty! I can't remember why I snapped these shots, but now I'm glad I did. :)



Head on over to I Should Be Folding Laundry and check out all the other people posting in the challenge! You'll enjoy it. I promise.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Those little fondant footprints are sweet!

jodi said...

Yeah, I'm lovin' the little footprint cupcakes too!

tiddlyompompom said...

I love the cupcakes! So cute :o)

Alice said...

love me some of that BBQ pizza!