Thursday, May 7, 2009

You Capture- Expression

I missed last week. I am channeling Milli Vinilli and will "blame it on the rain." This is part of the photo challenge You Capture from I Should Be Folding Laundry. Be sure to visit and check out all the other participates!

But I'm back this week with the many Expressions of Bailey the puggle. His bug eyes are very expressive. He makes me chuckle, even when he is acting like a crazy dog like he was yesterday while Cameron and I kept him company and used Lisa's washing machine. :)







Photobucket

7 comments:

Stillmary said...

Oh what an adorable, expressive little face you captured. Nice photos!

Hayley said...

As I looked at these darling shots, I found that I was making the same face at the same time. what fabulous expressions. So sad...Great captures!

april said...

Great shots!! Love dogs!

Mominin said...

How sweet. He's a very cute dog!

Alice said...

i love Bailey! what great eyes! what great captures!

Stacie's Madness said...

how sweet it that face? love 'em

VanessaKim said...

awww! I wanna snuggle up with him.