Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You Capture- Colors

Another week of You Capture from I Should Be Folding Laundry. This week's challenge was Colors. Since Spring is finally here in Canada I snapped a few, or 50, shots of my neighbors flowers. And of my own purple sandcherry. I love this little bush. I especially love it when it blooms in the spring! I wish it had flowers on it all summer long.





Be sure to go over to I Should Be Folding Laundry and visit the other participates in this challenge!!

Photobucket

15 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

You can always find the most beautiful colors in nature. Great captures.

Heidi@ This is Ridiculous said...

Beautiful photos!!

Erin said...

The tulip shot is my favorite, but they are all great. I really love flower photos.

Jessi said...

Your cherry bush is beautiful, love the colors. I agree - why can't shrubs and trees flower all summer long...

Stacie's Madness said...

GORGEOUS!

Shae said...

very pretty

Heather D said...

Lovely shots! Great job this week.

InTheFastLane said...

Beautiful flowers!

Elaine A. said...

That first one is SO striking! It would make a beautiful paiting. Obviously I love the flowers too! : )

Dcan said...

I love the red tulips! Great color shots!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

such pretty flowers

imadramamama said...

Those flowers are just beautiful!

jodi said...

I love the tulip shot! Just beautiful!

Alice said...

i love your flower shots! i grew up in Newfoundland and i don't remember us ever having flowers growing there. i remember lots of rocks - rocks everywhere. and beautiful water. my husband said he's going to take me back for a visit this coming winter. i can hardly wait. we left in 1969, so it's been a long time. anyway, your post brought back some excellent memories :O)

my color post is up now if you want to check it out. leave me a note to let me know you were there :)

Christy M. said...

How lucky you are to have those beautiful flowers right next door! And your sandcherry is amazing!!

Great job capturing colors!!