Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cows

We live in a relatively biggish city. Or at least relatively biggish to me, since I come from a small town USA. My graduating class was just 100 kids, give or take a few. So city living has all been new to me. And I really enjoy it. I love our city. It's got a lot of small town charm, but with all the city conveniences.

So we live in a newer neighborhood within our city. And smack dab in the middle of all these new homes lives a small herd of cattle. It never fails to amuse me to see the cows strolling through their field. Unfortunately, I think the owners have sold the land to one of the land developers and their nice pasture will be turned into homes before we know it. :( I do hope to get down there and take better shots of the cows before they move onto greener pastures.


But for now- here's one I snapped last week just before a downpour.

0 comments: