Thursday, May 1, 2008

Get Ready! Get Set! GO!

Well, today is May 1st. And so my challenge begins! Of course, I pick one of my busiest days to begin this challenge. I was away from home all day and forgot my camera on the kitchen table. I meant to bring it with me, figuring I could stop along the way and maybe get some nice shots. But you know what they say about the best laid plans.

My neighbors daffodils were in full bloom this afternoon when I got home. So before I had to go get Cameron from school, I snapped a few quick shots. It isn't the greatest picture, but it is what it is. :)

Looking at it again, it looks quite dark. It didn't look that dark on my computer earlier. Hmmmm.

The next few days call for rain, but I'm going to try to get some pictures taken inside at least. Cameron may be fed up with me by Saturday.

1 comments:

waxwing said...

Beautiful narcissus!

I like the name of your blog...