Saturday, April 26, 2008

This is it.

On May 1st, 2008 I will be challenging myself to take at least one photo each day. I have a great camera. Several lenses. A love of photography- But I find I don't take the time to get out and shoot as often as I'd like. So, this will force me to do it. I believe other sites call it the 365 day challenge or something like that. This is just a personal challenge for me. I would love to improve my photography skills and the only way to do that is to get out there and shoot some photos. I'm hoping to post some of my shots here. Probably not all of them, but a couple a week. I'm also hoping that I get more than just shots of my dog, as handsome as he is- you can only have so many shots of your dog!, and more than just photos of my kids- they aren't very willing to be photographed anyway!

1 comments:

waxwing said...

I'd love to get a good camera - one with lenses and take a photography class or two. Right now we are saving for the kids college expenses, but one of these days...

Congratulations on your challenge. I tried to simply blog once a day for a year and lost steam...